We like to think working at Oh So Cherished is a little bit special. Everything we do is about trying to give our customers an amazing service from the moment they click onto our website to the moment their package is safely delivered. We don't have any fancy mission statements we just believe in honesty, quality, attention to detail, having fun and most of all enjoying work.
All our employees are passionate about Oh So Cherished and where we are going ...and we are going places, we have great plans and are an ambitious company.
At Oh So Cherished all employees are motivated to drive their own development and create their own amazing career paths. We are a busy, hard working, aspiring company and excited about what the future brings.
We are currently recruiting for the following and would love to hear from you...
Marketing & Sales Coordinator
Oh So Cherished is a fully multi-channel online ecommerce company, and marketing activities are spread across many different websites, not just OhSoCherished.co.uk, which is just one of the retail stores our small team operates.
The Marketing Coordinator is an exciting role that will require forward and creative thinking, and our successful candidate will need to thoroughly understand our customers, business and brand.
The Marketing Coordinator will manage and grow Oh So Cherished brand awareness and market our product range by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns, offers, giveaways, and competitions via direct mail, through a variety of social media channels, email newsletters and blogger collaborations. Monthly reporting is also part of the role, using analytical data and sales reports that track sales conversions.
Oh So Cherished also offers a drop-ship gift service to larger gift companies (we send our gifts to their customers), and the successful Marketing Coordinator will also be our drop-ship sales coordinator, nurturing those business to business relationships. We have over 200 drop-ship clients. Such clients need a special someone to manage them personally, recommending the right products for their websites and for seasonal changes, work with them on bespoke requests, price points, keep them up to date with new products being launched via email newsletters and stock updates, and generally be there for them.
The online world evolves with incredible speed, and our desire to do the best for our customers grows at a similar pace. We can’t, and wouldn’t ever want to stand still. We have exciting plans in place – new services we’re set to launch, new targets we want to achieve, projects we want to get up and running - and we want to be able to grasp those new arising opportunities with both hands. To be able to do all of this and ensure we are delivering the best service, we need to expand our small team and evolve our marketing strategy more than ever.
What we are looking for...
• The ability to commit 22 hours per week in the first instance, with a view to increasing these hours over time. Flexible working hours could apply between Monday and Friday.
• A special someone who can keep the audience coming back to read more. Marketing is personality. We want a whimsical, quirky, freshness to your content and a confident engaging voice. Social media for us is just that - a medium to engage and interact, not just publish and promote.
• Knowledge and understanding of Oh So Cherished, our style and ethos.
• Knowledge, understanding and a real interest in the gift, homewares, wedding and jewellery industry including trends, brands, blogs, fashions, media (social/digital and print).
• An eye for design and composition.
• Perfect grammar, perfect punctuation and absolute accuracy, to ensure everything you publish for Oh So Cherished is beyond reproach.
• A brilliant work ethic, with the ability to work on your own and manage your own time, but using team members when needed.
• A positive attitude and a big dose of organisation skills.
• Great people- and social-skills.
• Think Global.
• Ability to find and use technology to help assist in the role.
• Top understanding of computers, spreadsheets, ecommerce, technology, analytics and reporting.
• Experience in marketing needed.
PAY – To be agreed based on experience.
If you think you would like to join our team, but don't see a position available, don't be shy. Pop your CV over to us and we can keep it on file, we are a growing team. We also offer fantastic work placements, accept voluntary work and work experience, if you're interested in coming to join us, please do get in touch.
For more information about individual positions or if you think you have what it takes to join our growing team, just send an email with your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com